Monday, July 12, 2010

It's about Passion too!



Technically, this blog is about shopping, but it's also about things I am passionate about and take a real interest in.  One of the things that I find most inspiring about in life is the ability to achieve something special, to create, and be challenged and most of all I'd have to say that I believe in the ability to make anything happen as long as you are willing to work damn hard for it.

So it is without abandon that I write this quite personal blog.  I came across the video above when surfing the net to "share" an item on Facebook and all of this just came rushing through my head in an instant.  Thank the lucky stars for the invention of the "share" this on Blogger button on www.youtube.com as it allowed me to create a blog post immediately.  I've worked for Orco Property Group for almost 7 years and finding this video on youtube just brought back to me the clarity of all the hard work everyone at the company has put in since 1991.  If there is one single vision at Orco, in my opinion, it would have to be to reach new limits.  Throughout my time at Orco it must be said that I've been mentored by some of the most intelligent people the world could offer and these people have taught me to reach new levels of achievement by breaking boundaries.

That said,  the video above of Orco Property Group's Zlota 44 Residential Tower in Warsaw, Poland designed by Daniel Libeskind is a true example of what many colleagues and friends have dreamed.  They dreamed to build things better, to collaborate on ideas, to take well to criticism, and to move forward to achieve the impossible.  Zlota 44, once realized and achieved, will be something anyone who ever came in contact with Orco along the way would know what we truly mean by "Imagine the Possibilities."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your thoughts and ideas are welcome.